Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Real Reason People Have Kids

Sometimes I wonder if the real reason people have kids is so they won't feel strange buying kids toys that they actually want to play with.

I'm walking through the kids toys at Target and seeing all kinds of fun stuff I want to play with. The problem is I don't have children and it would be awkward walking to the register and having the cashier say something like "Is this for your little boy for Christmas?" Then I would have to give the odd response of "No, I just want to play with legos! Leave me alone!!!"

If you have kids, have you ever bought something for your child so you could play with it? Or if you don't have kids but wanted a toy to play with would you buy it anyway?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...