Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Peppermint Hot Chocolate at Felicitous!


I frikkin' love Felicitous Coffee House! I wish I had the ability to move closer to USF so that I could visit this place more often.

Trying to get in the holiday spirit? Stop by and order a Peppermint Hot Chocolate with whipped cream. Yum! The large cup with the peppermint syrup and whipped cream was $4.55 with tax and worth every penny. So tasty.

As for the cup it came in...zebra stripes and chocolate syrup in zebra pattern on top of the whipped cream...hmmm...coincidence? I think not!

More on Felicitous:
I did a business shout out on them in Creative Loafing when they first opened, a Cheap Eats write up a few months later on Tampa Bay's Metromix and have mentioned them as often as possible on facebook, on my blog and on About.com.

They have free wi-fi, great pastries and desserts and some of the best frozen frappes I've ever tried!

Felicitous is located at:
11706 North 51st Street
Tampa, FL 33617
(813) 988-2828

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...