Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Memorial Day Weekend 2011

It's rare in my line of work that I'm the one being photographed and I've been realizing just how many events I shoot where there is not a single image of me. Lately, I've been trying to include myself in the images that are taken because I want digital proof of my being there and how much fun I have while working ;)

So, here is what I did this Memorial Weekend 2011

Friday May 27, 2011 I went on a waverunner for the first time! The story about my experience will be in the tbt* on Friday, June 3 and in the St. Pete Times on Thursday, June 2


Saturday May 28, 2011 I made pulled pork sandwiches and tater tots-
no pics but hey...it was delicious! trust me!

Sunday May 29, 2011 I shot the Hula Bay and Redneck Riviera galleries for Tampa Bay's Metromix. The pics from those parties will go live Tuesday, May, 31!


Monday May 30, 2011

I made Jambalaya for the first time, tried a recipe for Mudslide Shots and won $40 on a $2 scratch off. Other than that I lazed around the house and it was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...