Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Cupcake Spot...recent winner of the Creative Loafing Loafie award for the best place to eat your feelings. I love the Cupcake Spot!!! I first tried their cupcakes in celebration of my turning a quarter of a century last year 8/14/2009. Then I did a gallery of their cupcakes for Metromix (HERE) and I have been hooked ever since. Check out their website HERE


Witty Wocks...I got introduced to Witty Wocks at the Tammy Levent birthday bash at Saks Fifth Avenue in July. The owner is Adria Bernstein and she is as beautiful as she is Witty. If you ever need a smile check out her awesome rocks that she has built to look like celebrities, animals and people. I liked them so much I did a little slideshow that appeared HERE
Check out her website HERE



Viktoria Richards Chocolates!!!...OMG!!! This chocolate is the best chocolate I have ever had! I have been going on and on and on about it for three years!!! I first heard about it at the Vino Las Vegas wine tasting event held at the Tampa Theatre and I have told so many people about it since then. I haven't found a chocolate that can impress me the way these can...he Blueberry has just a hint of blueberry, the Champagne Heart makes me wish someone would invent a chocolate champagne. We already have chocolate wine...why not have chocolate champagne? The Cappucino tastes like you dipped coffee in chocolate...I could go on and on. Just check them out for yourself HERE




The Full of Bull Shirt...this is by far my favorite bulls shirt I have EVER owned. I designed it myself with the help of Image Depot Tampa and every time I wear it I feel more and more Full of Bull. Check out the details about the shirt HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...